Thursday, January 27, 2011

first post

Ehem..This will be my first post & first time being a blogger :)  I've visited so many blogs but honestly I have never felt compelled to create one until now. What made me change my mind? heeeee. ni semua bcoz of this lil munchkin. 

Mohamad Aidan Ilhan Bin Mohamad Ashril - 24 Aug 2010 @ 8.48pm, PMC Bangsar
4.20kg, normal delivery okay but with the help of epidural :p TQ Prof Dato' Dr Hamid Arshat 

Day 2

Aidan @ 4 1/2 month. huwaaaaa cepatnya Aidan besar  :(
& this is the reason why I change my mind.dang!! I should've started blogging masa pregnant.menyesal!!!
 last few days, Aidan dah masuk 5 months, he's still exclusive breastfeeding (thanx to those who encourage me to b.feed exclusively) so next month aidan dah nak start his first solid food. now, i'm pretty busy googling recipes for his lil tummy.hehe

p/s : i have soooo many things in my mind that i wanna do in this blog. hurm..slowly but surely lah yer. kita ni dah la buta IT :(

2 comments:

  1. salam kenal..berat ank u sma dgn ank i yg 1st, sepruh nywa nk meneran hahaha...gebu btul muka dia time lahir tu grm tgk kan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam kenal :) hehe orang kate pipi je dah 2 kilo :p

    ReplyDelete