Tuesday, February 8, 2011

just the way you are

Omg. am so in love with this song. berlegar-legar je dalam kepala ni. huhu. I simply love the lyrics especially part yang chorus tu 

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
 

I would like to dedicate this special song to my dearest hubby. It doesn't matter what other people think of you coz to me you're still amazing. Just the way you are. Thank you for being such a loving & doting husband. Thank you for taking such a good care of me & our lil Aidan. Thank you for your patience & understanding. I'm truly blessed to have such a wonderful husband. Thank you Allah. 

Married since 8 Aug 2008

2 comments: