Friday, February 18, 2011

my favourite citrus

Have you ever find yourself standing around with your friends or family at lunchtime/dinnertime, trying to figure out where to go but having absolutely no idea? I selalu je camni. Bila my other half or sape-sape je lah tanya, I cam blank. If I happened to be @ Bangsar my answer will always either Citrus or Sakae Sushi. Both sebelah sebelah je kat Bangsar Village II ni. Senang kan?!

Citrus, Bangsar Village II
Sakae Sushi tu biasalah coz we all ni sashimis & sushis no.1 fan. Even masa pregnant pon both my mum & I craved for sashimis. hahahah. I know i know..it's not good to eat those masa pregnant kan? tapi sekali sekali apa salahnya :p

So masa cuti maulidur rasul tu we decided to have our lunch kat Citrus again! I love love love love their desserts. Their citrusmisu, red velvet cake and carrot walnut cake are to die for!! Those cakes tu if weekend gi lambat je for sure dah habis. Jangan harap lah dapat merasa. Sigh.

Red Velvet Cake @ Citrus. Do try this ok? :) 
Carrot Walnut Cake *Yums!*
Sorry, Citrusmisu tak da gambar coz masa we all pegi tu boleh tak cake tu belum siap lagi *frust!* But for me, it is one of the best tiramisu in town! Rasa dia pahit pahit manis creamy. Sangat sangat sedap.

Their main dishes so far I baru try their olio aglio, carbonara, marinara & philly steak sandwich. semua best!! Btw, they also cater Malay cuisine so banyaklah choices. Bila I checked in guna foursquare, most food yang orang recommend adalah beryani & red relvet cake! beryani tu I takleh nak sahkan coz I belom try lagi.hehe sorry :)
One of the Main Dishes - Marinara with Eggplant
Philly Steak Sandwich :)
My Favourite Citrusmisu! Silalah try
Gambar citrusmisu tu, I baru je amik. After aidan's check up kat Baby & Beyond tadi, nampak citrusmisu tu tersengih-sengih je so we decide to have our lunch @ Citrus. yes. AGAIN. oh I tried their green tea macaroons. sedap jugak. tapiiiiiiii it's rm3.50 seketul. OMG, I dua kali tanya. RM3.50 tu for 1 piece ke for 1 set.hahaha nasib baik tanya dulu :p

No comments:

Post a Comment